Hey, guys! Cheating is not the only option. Source: Sergey Nivens/Shutterstock After almost three decades of working with couples decimated by infidelity , I can tell you that men who cheat on a beloved wife or girlfriend can be amazingly creative when they try to explain why. Sometimes cheating men tell me, and the women they love, that their behavior doesn’t really count as cheating, because it didn’t involve actual sex . Other times, they find ways to blame others for their choices—their spouse, their boss, even the other woman. [ Yes, I understand that women also cheat. I have written about that numerous times, including here. However, this article is about cheating men. ] As a therapist, I find most of the reasons that cheating men use to justify their infidelity fascinating—because almost all of these reasons imply that cheating was the only logical solution to their relationship issues and other life problems. I ofte...
I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Best Live Cam Sites
ReplyDelete